Ronzo

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 17:28:50 PST

We are all saying a prayer here for Ron. He is a really good guy. Met
him in person while buying stencils from Hankie at Aberdeen in 2004.

Last summer we were taking my son out to Berklee in Boston for a
weeklong seminar. When he heard we were gonna be there he invited my
whole brood out to his place to see his stuff and to have dinner. We
were treated like family (maybe better than that) and had a really
great time. We talked about all sorts of things for hours, our kids
all got along and it was the highlight of our trip.

Get well soon Ron. See you at Aberdeen!

Dave, Jan, Ian, Colleen, Evan McConnell