RE: Halftrack re-engine projects

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 00:38:52 PST

I think the Israeli's ported the International engines, a friend had one and
it was much faster than a non IDF one.

My assumption is that the bell housings on the IHC and the generic White are
different. Everything south of the clutch is the same.

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!