Re: New to list

From: Marty Galyean (marty@heavyreckoning.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 04:53:44 PST

Greg wrote:

>You'll probably fall off your chair when you see what they want for that
>civvy M1030...

I think they are looking at $12k to $15k. Which is very disturbing.
Mostly that I still want to get one!

>I've got a deuce, myself, but if you're actually going to work the truck
>hard, doing towed loads like you plan on, go with the 5 tonners.

That seems to be the consensus.

And I don't much convincing. The 5 ton would make hauling 40' cargo
container / conversions a possibility, which is not in my immediate
plan, but would allow for it, so would be a good thing.

Marty