for sale M105 trailer / middle GA

From: SETOYOTA@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 18:09:47 PST

Hello

I have listed my m105 trailer in ebay. Please let me know if you are
interested as I will cancel the auction and sell it. Ebay is easier than sending
pics to all interested parties. Its a no reserve auction starting at $200.
Would like to get $350 but make an offer.

Located in Middle GA. Its in good condition with the trailer plug and air
connections. The brakes work and the paint is good. Check out the link for
further details. Please email with any questions or call 478-808-8547. Here
is the link.

_
http://tinyurl.com/d5kf6_ (http://tinyurl.com/d5kf6)

Chuck Herbert