Re: Oil to Diesel Help!!

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 07:48:41 PST

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you VERY much for that information! This list once again proves that
it is among the best there is. It also has some of the best people on it.
This is a project that I can do. Thanks you again, I appreciate it VERY
much!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"