Interesting M35 door markings

From: STUART BEENEY (stuart.beeney@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 11:58:21 PST

Dear list

Can anyone shed any light on this, While looking around a friends M35 I
noticed a couple of interesting markings on the inside of the drivers door I
first noticed a green label / sticker mounted on the drivers door telling
the operator about care of truck etc etc. When did they use these and can
you still get them? On the same door below on the doors inspection panel was
stencilled " this equipment costs 13.000" when did they use this? My friend
tells me that they were both on the door when he brought it and believes
them to be original??????

I have pictures if anyone isnt sure what i mean

Can you help?

Thanks

Stuart