RE: Medical News regards Ronzo- Update 4

From: Henry Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 17:19:05 PST

Update 4 8:00 PM

I was over at the hospital with Debbie for several hours, she is holding
up very well.

Instead of starting at 11AM, they did not bring him into surgery till
2PM.

The surgen came out about 6PM and let us know that the surgery went
acording to plan, they placed 6 shunts and with luck everything is going
to be fine.

Debbie went into the recovery room to see him and he was exibiting the
same synthoms that he had on Monday: crazed violent and no memory.
Debbies theroy is that they gave him nitro both days and that’s what is
causing the wackiness. He was back to his old self this morning,
hopefully he wwill bounce back quickly.

I had to leave the hosp about 7:00 but Debbie promised to call as soon
as Ron gets into a room.

Best, and again Ron and Debbie appreciate the