Re: Now everybody JUST CALM DOWN!!

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 20:06:14 PST

Ronzo,

We (well most of us) are glad to see that you are back in rare form.

I thought that you were suppose to go to the hospital to get well, not
get worse, but then what do I know. Perhaps you should not have used
that Val Pak coupon for that hospital stay? I know that you were
probably thinking that saving that extra $10 or so could have been spent
on MV gear, but..... Just something to ponder. (;->)

Now that you're home - I'm sure that you will be better.

On a more sincere note, watch out for side effects from the drugs they
give you afterwards. My brother-in-law had several stents put in
recently (amazing technology for sure) and what caught him off guard
afterwards was some internal bleeding that cropped up months later as a
result of the blood thinner medication.

So be careful and make sure you only eat current MREs, not that old crap
that is available via those Val Pak coupons. (;->)

Dave