Re: Now everybody JUST CALM DOWN!!

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 05:19:24 PST

Listen John, He doesn't have to worry about the salt content in the MREs
because they will be giving him some very expensive drugs now to combat all
the bad things that he has done to his heart over the years. so let him
goand enjoy himself,let him get his moneys worth for those very expensive
drugs . Just hope that his health plan covers them all. Works for me---
Vinny