Re: Fw: KS Bill 2805 - anti mv bill in Kansas (link to bill inside)

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 15:30:55 PST

My analysis:

1. Only vehicles operated by the Uniteds States military fall under this. So the Ferret is safe, for now.
2. You can't drive at night.
3. Can't haul more than 500 lbs.
4. Must have a regular vehicle.
5. The fine is $100.
6. You can still drive it to functions, repair shops, parades.

So basiclly this bill takes the "daily driver" feature away.

Why they have a stick up their pooper on this issue is beyond me.

Glen