Re: Blogs and the Kansas Bill

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 02:55:57 PST

Remember to club them to death with HISTORIC Military Vehicles.

Compare them to people who would rewrite history and ban or burn books!

Find the chamber of commerce in KS and get their email. Tell them that a
National boycott will be brought against KS. Tell them that the antique car
people are with us (try to enlist them too within KS) and will also join a
boycott. By doing so, the rest of us can help. We can write letters/email to
them and they will act on our behalf. Outsiders have no leverage EXCEPT with
dollars and commerce!