Speaking of bridges

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 17:02:42 PST

I live on a small island, accessible to the public only by ferry.

When the summer people come here and fall in love with the place due to its
isolation and natural beauty, they buy or build a house and then complain
about the lack of amenities and the isolation.

My solution: I have created a website to appease / confuse them.

www.SIBTA.com

Please be advised that I am the person solely responsible for its content.

Arthur P. Bloom, Chief of Safety & Security
SIBTA