Re: history - WWI 1917 German sub sinks U.S. passenger ship California

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 12:00:38 PST

Rick, you always seem so quick to find fault with America (absent any
facts), whats your problem?

Here we have a civilian passenger vessel sunk by a U-boat, innocent lives
lost and you turn it around and say they were probably carrying munititions
to Europe so its America's fault? lol Man, that's just plain bullsh-- and
I am getting sick of liberals like you finding fault with America.

By the way, for the rest of you guys...here is a great site that gives
incredible insight into the life a WWII German sub...

http://www.uboatarchive.net/U-515INT.htm