Want to buy M35A2 Michigan - Ohio - Indiana area

From: Lee Houde (houdel@carrinter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 15:10:48 PST

I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive M35A2 truck in the Michigan or
northern Ohio - Indiana area. I'm not looking for a show truck; that
project truck that you just can't find the time to work on is fine. My
only requirements are that it has a LDS465 engine; a clear, transferable
title; and is roadworthy enough to drive home from your location to my
home in western Michigan (45 miles east of Ludington). I'd even consider
one that needs some work to make roadworthy as long as the engine runs,
the tranny, transfer case and axles are all OK and I can find a way to
transport it home. I'd prefer one with a winch. Manual or air shift
transfer case, personnel heater, hardtop, and troop seats, stakes and
bows and cargo bed cover are desirable but not necessary. If you have
one or have a line on someone who has one please email me at
houdel@carrinter.net.

Thanks, Lee