RE: Paint Color

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 12:24:49 PST

Jeff
I agree 100%. I have used the Randolph Coatings 24084 for years now and it
looks a good on a 5 year old job as it does 1 month after it is painted.
The color matches perfectly to original items from the 60's and 70's also.
It is still available in the Federal supply system and is available for
Supply Sgt's to order when they need that color for paint work that has to
be in the official SG OD Green. It sprays well too when thinned with Dupont
Enamel reducer or Xylene.

Glenn
MVPA
MTA