Re: WTB Battery Cable NOS

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 14:58:41 PST

Hi John,

Thank you for the offer of the cable. A friend that is a long haul Trucker
gave me one this morning! I had asked about the best place to get one
yesterday and took him to look at it. Without me knowing he had one made
for me and wouldn't even let me pay him for it! It's a very heavy duty
cable too. Man, friends are good to have! Between friends like him and
friends that I have "met" on this and other lists that I belong to a man
can't go wrong! Thanks again to you and the others that answered my
question about the negative cable for my M-1009.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"