Re: Battery Additive

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 16:38:55 PST

Fred you were my first real tow<usually i just tow my stuff all over the
state and to Aberdeen too, hope you are as proud as me> I understand your
feeling of being a battery tender in the flesh, so many batteries so little time,
 As i guessed it seems the more quality the battery the more chance you have
of extending the life, and understand how it makes sense or cents to try it,
plus I see the fun in trying different things too, That way we can talk some
other crazy guy to get acid all over his clothes and try it too! <why not>
But some day all mine will be optimum's , <if i live that long>
Randy out <i said tow , not ho>he he