Re: Paint Color

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 16:55:16 PST

Im up for a paint job and am going to try the 24084, this time , so ill
paint her<M38> when i get it, is there any other source or ;or can i get a
contact number to buy it please, thanks, so it will be at Aberdeen, I will paint

the m38 and leave the deuce Arvoe, so all who are interested, come take a look
at the MTA of NJ's row should be fun, No the jeep doesn't need it but its
worth it to see them side by side, So Alan the Paint man I will be waiting for
your inspection too! Randy out