Re: Paint Color

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 18:45:22 PST

Search the archives folks. There is a ton of information that has gone
by on this list about
paint, paint samples, original colors and quality control used, and a
whole bunch of stuff
that was way over my simple head. I have used the Gillespi (sp) paints
and really like them.
I had some bad luck a couple of times, but it turned out to be my fault
as I was trying to paint
in really super humid conditions outside. Heck, I wanted to get it done
before it started to rain.....
Not a very bright idea to say the least.
Bruce MVPA 23824