Re: Email entitled "really Important"

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 22:51:52 PST

Don't open ANY attachment, unless you know the person who sent it and confirm with the sender that the
thing is legit. Be ESPECIALLY careful of attachments in the 20K to 50K range, with file names ending in
.zip, .exe, .com, .dll and the like.

Read all about it: http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html

-John