RE: *SPAM* CUCV 1009 Glow plug problem

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 06:07:01 PST

Here are two great Glow plug articles... one is a manual conversion by Jeff
Gatton...

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=3&
pid=31

and this is a civvy controller conversion by 85-m1028

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=3&
pid=16

Although my personal opinion is to fix it back to mil-spec. But mine works
;-)