RE: *SPAM* CUCV 1009 Card Me... I'm under age

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 14:16:36 PST

I'll bet you have replaced the fuel pressure switch :-) lol
My 1008 converted to 12v with the controller card starts well in cold
weather also, once I undid what the local FD screwed up. They said for 5 of
the 7 years they had it they could only use it in the summer because they
couldn't get it started anytime else for a fire.

They converted it to 12v and still passed the power through the resisters
before going to the GP solenoid. The cold idle solenoid was bad also. The
fuel pressure switch they never figured out and finally put in new one for
big truck in it's place. They also said they replaced the 24v glow plugs
with new 12v ones. I'm surprised it started in the summer for them.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790