Re: *SPAM* CUCV 1009 Glow plug problem

From: Robert Anderson (rcakitty@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 16:42:25 PST

W - E - L - L, John, I'm kinda old and weak and my flame shields R 2 so I
don't know - - - other than that IF all your electrical connections are
clean, bright and tight, have a good HD metal case solenoid and a set of AC
60G glow plugs, you're probably good to go! If you still have problems, see
Jeff H-M at Frontline and buy a complete new GP harness. I bought several
from him years ago and have put them in any truck that I have run into that
has GP problems and/or missing parts. Hope this helps! Robert Anderson