Re: OT - Slam Dunker gets flamed

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 17:19:17 PST

Hi Dave, the personality's on this list are what make's it so great! It is
much bigger than some whiner's, Always glad to read a post defending the
freedom of speech issue, It is a list about MV's By people who do all kinds of
thing;s with MV's and all those things are interesting to some and sometimes
most , And it seems to me the content IS MV's ,
All the people involved are MV motivated to be hear and speak hear, and they
have the right to go off every now and again, A lot of it I find very
interesting a lot I delete, but I am not so small minded that I know what does not
interest me does interest somebody else.
Thanks Jim,, oh Bob,uhm, wait no really its Ken, IM afraid, duh Randy
out
Are there really people so small they would not put there name to an
opinion?