Re: France Gets Tough and it's About Time!

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 11:24:15 PST

You really can't blame the French government for trying to defend themselves
from such an obvious threat! I for one say the MV'ers had it coming. Look
at the trouble they've been causing in France and worldwide for that matter.
It was only a matter of time that some gutsy country started getting tough
with MV'ers.

EXAMPLE: France has had a lot of trouble in the recent past with mass
rallys of MV'ers, firebombing cars, attacking police, burning down buildings
and rioting for weeks in and around Paris. (Whaa? Uh, you say that was the
M-u-s-l-i-ms not the MV'ers?) Oops, my bad, so that would be the MUSLIMS,
eh?

Ok, now I've got it.

So on one hand, we have the MV owners who have broken no laws and been good
citizens - then we have the Muslims rioting and hoping for the collapse of
French government. So in response to this vile threat, the French
government comes down hard on the MV owners? Hmmmm...I've got to think
about that one, but wait, perhaps we misunderstood the English translation!
Maybe, this was really supposed to be a law to register all "Muslims" or the
remainder would be subject to destruction? Of course, that must it!

Why would the French government be after MV'ers? That would be too
incredibly stupid! lol