RE: France gets tough

From: Jay Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 12:56:46 PST

Oh, wait, Dennis. I forgot, there's one small problem to the idea.
THEY'RE FRENCH!!! With the exceptions of their farmers and their
immigrants, appearantly no one else over there has the balls to stand up
and protest for their own rights and freedoms. If we'd REALLY wanted to
get even with the Nazis after WWII, we'd have made them KEEP France.