help with history of M75

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 14:25:45 PST

Hi all,

need some history help.
I'm working on finishing up an M75 and wanted to add some history to my
scrap book on the unit for when its done.
Now I heard they saw action in Korea on porkchop hill and they were used in
operation Monte Carlo in Germany in Sept 1953 the M75's were with the 67th
Tank battalion and the 2nd Armored division.

Does anyone have any pictures of them in action or any after action reports
about them in there files that they could send me???

Regards,

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Investigations
www.mvpa.ca and www.aasurplus.ca
Prairie Command Member - MVPA Member #25472
M.C.C. Canada Member #3203
ARMORED M75 APC
'56 GMC M-220 - 2-'70 Kaiser M35A2
'78 BMW 728 ARMORED
'84 M1009 - '84 M1009 and '85 M1008
"Your Full Line Military Surplus/Arms Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0