Re: la France oublie! Encore!

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 15:56:29 PST

It's difficult being an American mutt.

Mom's side: Grandfather was half French, half German. His dad played with
Sousa's band. The German half actually could be traced back to Turkey and
the Gypsies. The French Greatgrandma was pure Parisienne.

Dad's side: His GGGGgrandfather, Wilhelm vonBloehm, came here from Germany
in 1736. GGGGgrandmother was Mary Anne Muldoon, from Scotland, via the
streets of London.

Mom was a W.A.V.E. in WW2, NAS SanDiego
Dad was a Marine in Pacific Theater WW2

Mom owns a Toyota.
Wife owned a Mercedes Benz
I owned a VW bus, a Porsche, and a Mog

It all gets so confusing, this taking sides thing. But I will admit the
current Froggies are a tad wearisome.

Vive La France!! (Void where prohibited)

A P Bloom, certified mutt.