Update from SSgt Smith

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 04:08:35 PST

Hey all, I am back from the outer limits of the Iraqi Borders. We picked up
our mail that was waiting for us back at Al Qaim, as we are about an Hour
away from here at our Post. I should have pictures uploaded soon for you
all to see how we are living out here.

Quite incredible........

But I must give my Thanks to those whose packages were devoured when we got
back to base last time.

Bill Wolf
Marcy Augello
Russ Barrow
Dianne Quinby
David Bryant
Sandra Chavez
Lori Macagni (and the Chief :) )

I gotta Thank all of you for all of your hospitality and giving. You really
are some great folks. We picked up more mail today, and I didnt get a
chance to look at what was loaded, so just know that there was more waiting
for us when we got here. It is taking a little over 2 weeks to get stuff,
then of course we need to come down to this base to pick it up, so add a few
days to that and we get mail.........

But Thanks to all of you, for all you do.

Gotta run
Cliff and Gang

SSGT SMITH CN, USMC
3/7 ISF