RE: 40,000 dollar tow truck

From: Hutterer, John (MPAU) (john.hutterer@smiths-medical.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 05:35:21 PST

Bruce,

Looks like it is being sold by Naglich Enterprises, an MV surplus
dealer. I own an M816 wrecker, and I wish that it looked that good.
Yeah, I know that it isn't restored to military specs, but it sure is a
sharp looking truck. It's an eye catcher, and if the objective is to
create a vehicle that draws attention and looks impressive, I would say
that these guys have succeeded. With all of that said, I still wouldn't
pay $46,000 for it.

John