Re: France MV Ban - But why?

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 14:34:22 PST

News Flash !!!

2 French highway patrolmen were killed today while engaging in a highspeed
pursuit of a WW2 jeep. Cause of death was listed as " boredom " as the driver
of the patrol car lost interest and fell asleep and ran off the road.

You can just see the justification for the politicians.

Jim Wiehe
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca