first class stuff here....was MV radios et al

From: cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 23:32:22 PST

strange sound like the alien egg opening, as Jack wakes up....

Well, Patrick,
There was a time I thought I could ad lib decent prose with the best of
them, but this little passage makes me feel like a novice. hats off!

Patrick wrote, among other things.....

<<But the tiresome whining pundits, and pig-eyed America-hating,
freedom-hating stirrers of poop-soup: they utter clever <<noises and
make all frightened little girly-men hasten to suckle at the slick iron
and glass teat of their pablum-spewing <<masters! Though it burns their
lips and cuts at their tounge, pulling their teeth one by one, they
care not what the cost is, <<for it gives them a feeling safety and
security. And that's what it's really all about, now isn't it? Not
what's real, but how we <<all feel.