Air Force Truck

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 16:30:52 PST

Not mine, the fella asked me to post it here, reply to sunpowered@frontiernet.net

Howdy, My name is George Walsh and I am trying to find some one that might be
interested in a 1958 air force vehicle, I think it is either a APU or a jet starter
as it has in place of the passengers seat a large 3 stage air compressor rated at
3500 psi and in the rear is 2 large generators 1 a AC 22.5kw and the other is aDC
500 watt continue and 1000 watt intermittent it all seems to be there. There is
some damage to the drivers side roof which is aluminum.The truck has a 312 Yblock
which turns over by hand I have not tried to fire it as the coil is missing as are
the plug wires, this drives everything from a pto which splits into a y to run
both generators together. It is yellow with all the ID plates on it.It needs a good
home from someone who would restore it as my only option if I keep it is parting
it,which I really hate to see happen.
Oh and this is a 4x4, I know it is rough but the main parts all in pretty nice
shape even the wiring for the APU. this is located in eastern Arizona just south of
interstate 40,Let me know if you might know of any one. Thank you George Walsh

www.deltaforce.net/~amnon/ebaypics/af-truck1.jpg

www.deltaforce.net/~amnon/ebaypics/af-truck2.jpg

www.deltaforce.net/~amnon/ebaypics/af-truck3.jpg