Re: Air Force Truck

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 05:10:13 PST

It looks like a Szekeley Starter unit... I had one... Chassis is highly
modified CJ5 or CJ3B. The generators are all General Electric as I remember.
  3 speed column shift with a power divider to run the gens.. The ford truck
engine is really cute as it has suppressed ignition and all the other mil
goodies. Wheels are M38. Made in Philadelphia by Pretzel Mongers on their
days off... all of this and I haven't even looked at the pictures yet. I may
modify this post after I look at pix, though... RAM