MV... spark plug wire wrench.

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 04:30:43 PST

I have for sale the proper spark plug wire wrench for all the early M
series... makes it easy to remove the wires from both the plug and the distributor,
where they are so close together.. A must for those who still tune up their
own vehicles.. $12 ea plus $4.05 postage in the USA... No export as they are
a "dual use" item... but no EUC required..no CARC and not made in france
(not capitalized intentionally) RAM MVPA #217 I take paypal or money order
or check from "friendlies"....ok, now back to the Land Rover Chronicles.
(no, they were not submerged in the levee break in New Orleans and sent up here
to Yankee Land for disposal to unsuspecting end users... and no animals
were abused in their manufacture..)