M1009 CUCV Antenna Brackets

From: Chance Wolf (bigbadwolf@telus.net)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 11:19:24 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <walt1903@att.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:53 AM
Subject: [MV] M1009 Parts Needed !!

> Greetings All !!!
> Need (2) front shackles w/pins and the antenna base that bolts
> on the side of the vehicle, all for an M1009 blazer.

I've found 9 surplus-to-requirements NOS antenna brackets for CUCV M1008/
M1009 vehicles here at work that we can sell. $20 each. They're in their
original boxes but the boxes are seriously ratty from storage so I'll have
to rebox to ship. Brackets themselves are pristine and are CARC 383 Green.

If interested, please reply off-list with your location etc. and how many
you'd like and I'll work shipping out (USPS unless otherwise requested).
You can pay me through PayPal.

(Note: These are the angle brackets only, so you'll have to come up with
your own MX-6707 et al to bolt in 'em.)