M35 Brake help needed

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 18:09:16 PST

Hello all,
I am having some brake trouble with my deuce and would like to ask for
advise. The brakes have been working fine until about a month ago. I was
moving the truck in the yard and noticed the brake peddle met no resistance

and went to the floor. I cranked it up yesterday and did some checking. I
did not move the truck any, but I could put it in low gear, mash the peddle
to the floor and ease the clutch up. Even with the engine idled up, it
would choke the engine down with out any movement of the truck.

Now that's weird. I have a couple of trucks with good brakes in the bone
yard so swapping take off parts will be no problem. The master cylinder is
full too. No leaky. I rebuild the air pack about 3 years ago.

Any help will be appreciated.
Joe Trapp