Broadcast email from GL

From: Fred Schlesinger (MTA) (fred@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 05:30:21 PST

GL requires an EUC to buy a Chevy engine. The only thing I can figure
Is that you could shoot them at the enemy with a big
Slingshot. (which they would also require an EUC for if
They sold em)

Below:

Don't Miss Today's Government Surplus Buying Opportunity.
10,000 Items are added weekly to our inventory!
BID NOW ON 6.2L DIESEL ENGINES!
Bidding is in Progress for Internet Auction IA1847
These Lots are Located @
Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL

Online Bidding Ends:
Wednesday, February 22nd @ 5pm ET

Don’t Miss this Opportunity to Bid on:

Qty: 1 Per Lot / 100 Lots
General Motors
6.2L Diesel Engines For CHMMWV 1-1/4 Ton
8 Cylinder, 150HP @ 3600RPM
w/ Shipping Storage Containers

All Lots in this Sale Require an End-Use Certificate (EUC).

-----   Fred

       MTA
       CJMMP
       MVPA