Re: What's involved in putting in heat

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 19:56:14 PST

It took all day, the aftermarket bracket's holes did not match the heater
core box's holes, one of the hoses in the kit was the wrong size, the
instructions were for a gasser not a diesel, the damper cable did not fully
open the damper (not that big a deal), and the diverter box and ductwork
was a pain. I have not had that much fun in a very long time. but it was
worth it!

PJ