Re: Jeeps near Petersburg, VA

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 15:16:08 PST

Was that deal "outside the box?" He was the high bidder but didn't meet
reserve. The seller and he (i.e., the winner) reached a satisfactory
price. Isn't that the way it is supposed to go? I thought so but now
am not so sure.

Unrelated... I always thought that Ebay warned against outside deals
because they want to profit from every sales transaction in the galaxy.

BR,
Dan
Auburn, IN

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>