M715 for sale in northeast AL

From: John Doherty (mofta@hiwaay.net)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 09:58:20 PST

Listers,

Local fellow with no internet access asked me to make this known far and
wide.

It IS the best example of a clean, solid, rust free, and straight M715 I've
ever seen. It was stored indoors by the rescue squad that had it before
him, and he does the same with it.

I've seen new trucks that weren't as straight, and this one's not a "bondo
beauty", it's the real deal. My pictures don't do it justice at all.

He's taken some liberties here and there, but he got it to use it. He's
added the winch, some lights, 'landau'd' the canvas over the hardtop, added
custom canvas over the bed, added the full rubber mat in the bed and a bed
light. I believe he's converted to twelve volts, but it still has two
batteries with it.

I thought it was worth the effort to posting it for him. I've had nothing
to do with the truck itself, and all transactions are with him. His number
is listed on the posting. Any emails I get will be printed out and given to
him, so please list your phone numbers so he can get back in touch with you.

http://imageevent.com/mofta/m715

It's located in northeast Alabama.

John