Re: Jeeps near Petersburg, VA

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 09:52:42 PST

I too got into a beauty on ebay... Although I have done pretty good
there..there is always room for a fragging..
I bought an item from a guy... Never received it.. He had apparently
died.!!! Then I contacted ebay to see how to get a refund... In the
meantime, a relative began to get the stuff together - so they could ship
"won" items from ebay >?!! After receiving the item - the bitch gave me a
negative because I tried to get a refund.???!! Stating something like - I
tried to defraud them.??? huh...??
Right now - I am in the middle of something.. a guy sold me a WW2
item..described as "perfect".. When received -- it was cut and shortened.?!

So - I contacted him for a refund. He told me if I left him a positive
feedback - he would refund.?? No way..not before the item was refunded....

I contacted ebay and filed a complaint. Now the guy says he will refund -
but does not want me to leave feedback and has me on his blocked senders
list ?? another ass...
I hate to say this.. But - there are some real flakes out there...and --on
their whim -- they can ruin your good standing on places like ebay.. A
shame.. and ebay is NO help at all.. They are anti-American in my book...
telling the sellers what can an can not be sold there.. You can not list a
NAZI item..forbidden.??? It has to be masked-swastikas covered....and called

different things..- like "elite" for SS and so on..
What a world we live in today.....
Gene