Re: did you know that

From: cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 23:22:56 PST

I'm not sure about the airstrip rumor, but I know the Army conducted
tests to see if they could take off B-25 bombers from the NJ Turnpike
near Linden . They abandonded it when two problems came
up...overpasses, and tollbooths. There is rumored to be a surviving
navigator who just lies in his bed at the VA hospital and murmurs over
and over again "Last exit before Outerbridge Crossing". Back then,
EZ-pass was yet a dream. Where was Alec Baldwin when we needed him?

That said, there IS really a part of the US code that prohibits
citizens from making contact with alien vehicles or their occupants.

OK, ok, I'll go back to bed.
Jack

after massive and ruthless editing, the following excerpt still remains
of the original post...

>But I do know the following statement is false: The Eisenhower
Interstate
>Highway System requires that one mile in every five must be straight.
These