Boxes arrive for SSgt Smith....

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 03:42:35 PST

Listers.......

We had a drop of packages (hopefully not the last) and I need to Thank the
following people for their care packages:

Anthony Watts and Innovative Tech Works
Russ Barrow
Thomas Kavenaugh
Dan and Suzi Meier
Aaron Horrocks
Luanne Smith (my beautiful wife ;) )

You all have made the faces of these guys out here shine once again. This
load of packages is hopefully not the last, but our mailing address has
changed so we dont know when the last of them will show up. But please dont
send anymore, as it is now going to NC and not here. I have dropped the
mailing address from my signature line.

For my son Cameron, I may visit the class to Thank all of you for the nice
cards for Christmas and MLK day. Good job son. Good secret as well, you
never said you were making them.

Once again, Thanks for everything from all of you!!!!!

SSGT SMITH, USMC Iraq and Crew

M880, M274A5, 6K GenSet
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/
http://spaces.msn.com/members/mtnbikinssgt/