Tank DECOY for sale

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 07:15:28 PST

Is that a whole tank decoy? or just the front? A notable piece of information missing from the description is the depth measurement and only the front is shown in the auction. Also the main gun tube is shown on the digitized pattern as it would be seen only from directly ahead which suggests that this decoy is meant only to be seen from that angle which then also suggests again) that it has no depth and is therefore ONLY the front.
TJ

From: "Tony Castagno" <TCastagno@openspan.com>