RE: *SPAM* Re: *SPAM* history - flame on shields are up with new anti-matter accessories - 1945 Marines raise the flag on Mt. Suribachi

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 10:56:02 PST

Well, if that's the case, why not talk about cowboy's and Indian dates, the
military fought the Indians or how about all firearms, or wagons that the
military used. How about horses? They were a military vehicle. How about
lawnmowers, they were used by the military, or lawn tractors?
Is there really ANYONE on the list that has never heard in 1945 Marines
raise the flag on Mt. Suribachi, which wasn't even close to the battle being
over.
I really don't understand why I have to delete it instead of Everett being
considerate and sending it to only those who want it. I call it being
considerate, instead of being rude.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"