M-1009 Fuel Tank Cap

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 12:47:01 PST

I am looking for a locking fuel tank cap for my M-1009. I've already toured
the auto parts shops and LMC truck has sent one that they promised would
work that is back in the mail to them as it was, like all that I've seen so
far, too small. Can anyone sell me one or direct me to a person, web site
or store that's close by that has a locking fuel tank cap that will fit my
M-1009?? I would appreciate any help that you can give!! I'm saddened to
say in today's world you MUST have a locking fuel tank cap or your fuel will
be in someone else's tank! Also someone that doesn't like military vehicles
can pour sugar or some other substance into your tank and wait to see what
happens. To cover these items I would prefer to just add a locking fuel
tank cap and be safer in the long run! Thanks in advance for the time and
bandwidth! Wait, I now need two! My Friend also has an M-1009 and wants
one for his. Someone please sell me two or send me to someone that can
really help!!!!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"