Re: *SPAM*

From: Dave J (sd0044@gwtc.net)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 14:12:09 PST

Stu,

A couple of people bitched about Ev's military history posts.

A whole lot more of us wrote and asked him to continue.
I think that in this country the majority is supposed to rule ?

You can always hit the delete button.

There are a great many of us that DON"T have the history channel (or cable
TV for that matter) who DO enjoy Ev's posts.

Sheeeeeeeeesh.
Dave J