Re: CARC Paint??

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 18:08:47 PST

Yep, shook them, left them upside down in the sun, shook them again, took
them to the paint store and had them shake them in the machine, they are
still almost black in color?? I am almost certain that they mislabeled them
but I'm still open to ideas...Thanks for the reply!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"