HELP - Need a motor pool mechanic at Selfridge ARNG

From: Lee Houde (houdel@carrinter.net)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 20:20:42 PST

Help! I need to contact a motor pool mechanic at Selfridge ARNG. I
bought a GL truck there and would a qualified mechanic to look at the
truck and give me some information - (off duty hours and for adequate
compensation, of course).

I tried calling the listed phone number at Selfridge, but all they have
is a multi-tiered voice mail system - No way to talk to an actual
operator to ask a question. I spent 26 minutes trying to find what I
needed in thier voice mail and finally gave up.

If anyone knows a good mechanic at Selfridge, or at least a working
phone number for the motor pool there, I'd cerrtainly appreciate the help.

Thanks, Lee

Lee Houde
Chase MI, former member MA ANG
Drove M135s & M211s while they were still in service, M35s when they
were new!

No truck yet but I'm waiting for the EUC to be approved to pick up MY Deuce!